Pictures of AI Transmitter Attachments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went AI to get rid of a hose, not just make it shorter. My transmitter is screwed directly to the first stage.

I believe it is RHIB not RIB: Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat

A RIB (rigid inflatable boat) just seems like an oxymoron.

-Z

I believe it is RHIB not RIB: Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat

A RIB (rigid inflatable boat) just seems like an oxymoron.

-Z
Both terms are in common use.

This image might help people visualize the concept. Transmitters connect to HP hoses just like SPGs.

full.jpg

I had considered using it for the wireless transmitter to my Perdix AI. Obviously I can just remove the transmitter + 4" HP hose and reinstall the HP regulator port but it is a small part and requires an allen wrench. fyi - On my last trip to Cozumel I was diving for 4 days. The dive operator offered to store my BCD and regulator so that I did not have to carry it by taxi to the boat each morning. I did not want to leave the transmitter installed so I unscrewed it and replaced the port each afternoon but have been thinking about a quick disconnect since that trip.

I did not want to leave the transmitter installed so I unscrewed it and replaced the port each afternoon
This doesn't really seem necessary....the reg itself is worth much more than the transmitter. Also, that is a lot of action on the poor o-ring....they don't last forever, and many folks replace them each time a hose/transmitter is put on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom