Pictures from Dutch Springs Oct 18 & 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I usually post in the norcal forum, but since I was lucky enough to have all my dive gear on a recent business trip to the east coast I thought I would post this message here.

I had a colleague of mine take me to Dutch springs on the 18th and 19th. I brought my camera and drysuit and had a blast. Indian Valley Scuba was kind enough to let us hang out with them and share some lunch and snacks on the surface interval.

Here are the pictures.

If any of you are ever on the west coast and want a guide or buddy in Monterey drop me a line. Thanks for the hospitality!

Nice shots! I headed out to Dutch for the first time late September- had a blast! Great place to fine tune skills. Can't wait to go back in the Spring.

Your pics turned out much better than mine that day!! Not sure if you remember me, I was in a photo class with IVS and we ate lunch together . . . It was nice meeting you.

It was good to meet you as well. Did the photos from the class ever get posted somewhere? The algae blooms made it hard to get clean shots without backscatter.

That's actually great viz at the hellcat! Both times I've been to the hellcat, it was less than a few feet.

I am also amazed. I have been there 6 or 7 times and haven't seen it that clear yet. Great pics too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom