Pictures from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lwalden

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just returned from our trip to Cozumel and I'm already planning the next trip. Well, at least dreaming about the next trip. Thanks for the advice that was given before our departure. I'll definitely be visiting this site prior to planning any future dive trips.

Have too many pictures to post on the site so you can visit the blog here if you're interested.

lindsaywaldenphotography.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-other-passion.html

Nice pics for a point and shoot! What were you using and what kind of housing?
You got the Cozumel jones now. Good luck with that! I am going on a cruise with my spouse and a group of others next week (in lieu of our annual Coz trip) and all I have been doing is whining about how I wanted to go back to Cozumel this year! my spouse finally heard enough and told me to set up a trip to Coz for May!

Tom

Thanks! Canon Powershot S45 I bought years ago with a Canon WP-DC300 waterproof case.

So whining works, eh? May give that a try. =)

Great pics! Who did you dive with and whats sites did you dive?

We dove with Dive Paradise. Our first time using that outfit and I was pleased. It was a quick trip, just 4 days with 2 days of diving. 5 boat dives total. My favorite is the Santa Rosa wall. Just love the feeling of dangling in the water above an abyss. Also dove tormentos, punta tunich, yucab and paradise night dive. I paid a little extra to get us on an "express" boat each day. Totally worth it since there was never more than 4 of us diving and we sped past the slower boats on our way to the sites. We rarely saw other groups.

Coz is certainly addicting. It's been since July of 09 for us and we're definitely due.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom