Picture in Trolley at Dutch Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buoyant1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok...we went out to DS yesterday (June 11) and during one of my trips around the trolley I noticed a picture of a person in dive gear in the front, who is it?

Thanks!

Ok...we went out to DS yesterday (June 11) and during one of my trips around the trolley I noticed a picture of a person in dive gear in the front, who is it?

Thanks!

Hey Buoyant,
Yea, my dive buddy said he saw the picture of the diver in the trolley on our last dive.
I missed it but will check it out on Thursday. Not that i'll know who it is, but thanks for the heads up. Do you think it's a memorial?
Post if you find out.
All the best,
Geoff

Hey Buoyant,
Yea, my dive buddy said he saw the picture of the diver in the trolley on our last dive.
I missed it but will check it out on Thursday. Not that i'll know who it is, but thanks for the heads up. Do you think it's a memorial?
Post if you find out.
All the best,
Geoff

That's my guess. Unless it's the person that got the trolley there?? next time I'm up there I'll ask at the office (if I remember)

haven't heard anything yet though....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom