Phuket-Koh Tao Bashing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comparing the Katoeys on Phuket to those in Samui and Koh Tao - Makes you wonder just where this thread may take us next.:eyebrow:

I recently had to venture to the Dark side.... west coast beaches had a alarmingly high percentage of speedos and bat wings on the beach.

I was instantly relieved to return to nicer shores on the gulf full of boardshorts and skandis in bikinis.

Phi Phi was the exception ! but seems to be occupied by many people from the gulf islands, there to pillage the work (in great demand due to their superior looks and attitude) and generally create an independent gulf state.

HA!

The lonely planet actually says that the west coast has an abundant amount of Speedos, in relation the coconuts...

That's a nice claim to fame. I think we have 18 year old blonde sweedish girls on a "holiday" from their boyfriends...

hrrrmmm... girls?? .. speedos??? who can decide...

hrrrmmm... girls?? .. speedos??? who can decide...

You keep the girls and the lousy diving, we keep the speedos and the very good diving.
Who cares about speedos on beaches anyway if all the incredible diving is found way offshore....

:D

You keep the girls and the lousy diving, we keep the speedos and the very good diving.
Who cares about speedos on beaches anyway if all the incredible diving is found way offshore....

:D

Nothin worse than a waanker wearin surf trunks who can't surf or a bubble butt wearin bunhuggers on the beach or a Katoey drying her edible panties on the line next door...We got heaps of bikini clad Swedish girls frolicking on the beach out at Surin Island.

As Ali G would say: "We be the Westside.. the Bestside" :mooner:

Surf and Dive Charters to North Sumatra, Simeulue, and Banyak Islands.

Back
Top Bottom