Photoshop element

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tkojis

Registered
Reaction score
Photoshop element seems to be the software of choice on this board for the those of us that dont have the money or the technical werewithal for a full seat photoshop. Has anybody used Arcsoft? I have a trial version of Phtoshop elements and Arcsoft. I havent spent a lot comparing the two...but on the surface,there doesnt seem to be a huge differance between them.. I may be completely wrong on this....so...Im looking for input and opinions from anyone who can help me compare the two. thanks in advance for any information you can give me!

I've never heard of Arcsoft.

I've used Arcsoft's software for a few years and recently switched over to Elements 2.0. I always thought the Arcsoft stuff was easy to use and had enough features to satisfy my needs. I'm finding Elements to be a bit more flexible and as least as intuitive as my Arcsoft program was. I wouldn't switch just to change software, but I would recommend Elements if you're starting from scratch. I changed because I got in a new computer system and Adobe was offering a $30 rebate if you upgraded to Elements...for the $59 it cost me I figured I couldn't go wrong. They are both good programs, however.

Stan

I had used Arcsoft for quite a while and a rep at work from Adobe gave me a trial of Elements 2.x. I tired it and it was very good. To be it is a bit harder to use that AS, but I think that the overall results are better.

Just my two cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom