photoshop CS2...download?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not yet, but it sounds like I'd better. Why can't Adobe make products that are intuitive?

they want to see if you're up for the challenge :D

justleesa:
Oh No! She's gonna make me some competition!!! :11:

You bet, I can't let you have all the fun.

I am waiting for a call back from the extension program about the class $60 for 10 weeks, 3 hours per class (30 hours total).

JL - Watch out :D

LindaBluedolphin:
You bet, I can't let you have all the fun.

I am waiting for a call back from the extension program about the class $60 for 10 weeks, 3 hours per class (30 hours total).

JL - Watch out :D

wow that is a good deal..is that in the USA?:wink:

aboalreem:
wow that is a good deal..is that in the USA?:wink:

Yes it is in Raleigh, NC, Wake Tech Community College Extension course. If you take the class and don't have PS you can buy it at the book store (student version) that is how I got the copy of PS6 I have now.

I took the class in 2002 but never got to use it much back then, now with the laptop on its way and a digital camera I can go nuts since I will have the tools.

I think the upgrade cost of $169 is a pretty good deal too, and it will be a regular version, not a student verision.

Wow! looks like you've gone all out girlfriend...glad that the peices are falling into place and you can finally upgrade :D What kind of laptop are you getting? Make sure it's big and fast enough :wink:

LindaBluedolphin:
Yes it is in Raleigh, NC, Wake Tech Community College Extension course. If you take the class and don't have PS you can buy it at the book store (student version) that is how I got the copy of PS6 I have now.

I took the class in 2002 but never got to use it much back then, now with the laptop on its way and a digital camera I can go nuts since I will have the tools.

I think the upgrade cost of $169 is a pretty good deal too, and it will be a regular version, not a student verision.

I'm not too happy with the upgrade cost considering that it's on top of a $600 full versioin price, and that I'm basically being forced into it if I want the full Adobe RAW functionality with the D200. I was NOT planning on upgrading to CS2 as I'm running CS and it does everything I need, or DID until I purchase a new camera.. ohh well, I've *****ed enough on that subject.

I'm not sure if you can upgrade a student version, and end up with a full use version. Adobe has become rather militant about their licensing. I'd contact Adobe and make sure before making that assumption.

I don't know if it's nationwide or not, but Staples is selling PS Elements 4 for $50 after rebate this week in my area (S GA).

RonFrank:
I'm not too happy with the upgrade cost considering that it's on top of a $600 full versioin price, and that I'm basically being forced into it if I want the full Adobe RAW functionality with the D200. I was NOT planning on upgrading to CS2 as I'm running CS and it does everything I need, or DID until I purchase a new camera.. ohh well, I've *****ed enough on that subject.

I'm not sure if you can upgrade a student version, and end up with a full use version. Adobe has become rather militant about their licensing. I'd contact Adobe and make sure before making that assumption.

I talked to Adobe a month or so ago about upgrading my current version, but found out my system would not handle it. They knew what kind of software I had, it was registered and it did not seem to be a problem. Either way, I need to upgrade from PS6 to more functionality.

I just want my computer in hand before I order it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom