Photos of the Day - July 16, '06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Headed out with some friends to a new reef to me, Windward Edge..

Rough seas, 6 foot waves made this a short dive...
The surge at 70 feet made shooting fish pretty darned difficult so I concentrated on macro instead..

Here are the results..

Brain Coral

191051317_4cfa5fd62b_o.jpg

Sponges

191015443_4189a88db1_o.jpg

191053298_1c619c52c9_o.jpg

191014545_4fa1f583bd_o.jpg

School of juvenile grunts..

191016225_ec6d4ccc95_o.jpg

Reefscape

191014305_eab8b51a0e_o.jpg

Buddies

191051712_cb62016b10_o.jpg

Ascent...

191052531_ee0ee22320_o.jpg

Pretty darned good for said conditions, Jam.

I really like the last shot. I have to try that.

love, love seeing people's diving pics. thanks!

Catherine, is that you in your avatar? Cute kid!

Jcsgt:
Catherine, is that you in your avatar? Cute kid!

Nope, it's my devil child and I am trying to focus on back when she was lovable, so that I don't abuse her. Seems that Cosmopolitan she was born with was a bad sign.

So...got any more pictures jam? I want to see Rasta men diving with their shirts off, looking all West Indian. ahhh...I miss the Caribbean. Okay, how bout some fish pate?
Or some jerk chicken? Or some steel drums...or some calypso...or some more old Crown buildings? More carnival pics! That would be FUN, start a carnival thread. I have some good ones, I have to scan tho. Costumes as big as houses. Those guys on the stilts!!!! What are they called??

Looks like you all have a healthy reef...lots of soft coral.

catherine96821:
Nope, it's my devil child and I am trying to focus on back when she was lovable, so that I don't abuse her.
Looks like she was a sweet kid.

catherine96821:
Nope, it's my devil child and I am trying to focus on back when she was lovable, so that I don't abuse her. Seems that Cosmopolitan she was born with was a bad sign.

So...got any more pictures jam? I want to see Rasta men diving with their shirts off, looking all West Indian. ahhh...I miss the Caribbean. Okay, how bout some fish pate?
Or some jerk chicken? Or some steel drums...or some calypso...or some more old Crown buildings? More carnival pics! That would be FUN, start a carnival thread. I have some good ones, I have to scan tho. Costumes as big as houses. Those guys on the stilts!!!! What are they called??

Looks like you all have a healthy reef...lots of soft coral.

Calm down Catherine... everything will be alright...:shakehead ...

Diver Dennis:
Chantal do you have the meds?!?!?!?!
Nothing I'm willing to share:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom