Photos of the Day - July 16, '06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine, just looked at the pic in your profile to see how you changed it, again. You look sooooo thrilled in that photo.

catherine96821:
So...got any more pictures jam? I want to see Rasta men diving with their shirts off, looking all West Indian. ahhh...I miss the Caribbean. Okay, how bout some fish pate?
Or some jerk chicken? Or some steel drums...or some calypso...or some more old Crown buildings? More carnival pics! That would be FUN, start a carnival thread. I have some good ones, I have to scan tho. Costumes as big as houses. Those guys on the stilts!!!! What are they called??

Looks like you all have a healthy reef...lots of soft coral.
Hmmm, well I do have one other sort of along the line of what you had in mind..

191060379_38aff48369_o.jpg

As for the other pics.. 'quintessential Caribbean', hmm I'll get around to those types of shots eventually :).
At times I think that sort of shot is rather cliched...

I've got some Jouvert pics from last year, but definitely not the type that are appropriate for SB.

Can't remember for the life of me what the guys on stilts are called..

Oh...I like that. thank-you very much! very, very much.

yes...I agree he is just a cliche. Nice chests are way overdone in popular culture. Okay...you are right..next time just post a really smart friendly guy.

who is he, by the way? man...what a smokin body.

yes, Chantal, that is my lemon-sucker picture that depicts my present parental mood. And look at HER defiant evil twinkle...planning on outsmarting me at every turn.

I wonder where she gets that? Hmmmm

Chantal...what child? ...do I have a child? Jam..we need Lyle for our callendar. we want to have all types of divers represented.

Or..better yet, jam get some dumbells and maybe you can be the cover.

Nice photos Chris. I really like the barrel sponge. At least I think that's what it is.

Nice pics!

justleesa:
ya did it again jam :D great set of pictures :wink:
Thanks Leesa, wasn't really happy with what I shot as a whole.
Lots of blurry pics, composition off in some of them and getting a decent fish portrait seemed to be next to impossible for me.

Lol I could have pics of Rock beauty's, angelfish, hamlets, parrotfish, trunkfish et cetera, if I could sneak up on them better :D :D..

Here's another one.. don't mind the fin to the side, forgot to clone it out :D

191235336_7cce6af71a_o.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom