Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks Celine!

OK last set for tonite...

Hooked in at Blue Corner (sorry about the half naked model in the middle ruining the pic!! Larry, put a shirt on dude!!! :rofl3:)
IMG_7231.jpg

Heading to Jellyfish Lake in style...
IMG_7923.jpg

Some lucky folks got to dive at the end of a rainbow... :D
IMG_7130.jpg

Sun setting on the Big Blue Explorer
IMG_7416.jpg

Couldn't ask for anything better than a cold San Miguel Beer and this view after a full day of diving
IMG_7817.jpg

Pak....What type of Camera do you use?....I have perhaps 500 photos of Palau.....(Leaving for my 8th trip on Thrusday)....none of my photos look like that!*&^%$**!!!!.....Wow great shots!

travelnsj - thanks. I use a Canon XTi (400D)

Caloy - definitely go. I'm kicking myself for having waited so long to dive Palau :D

Diver Dennis:
Top notch shots Mike. I love the 3 barracudas! I love Palau and I'm thinking of going back for a week out of Manila. Land based, want to go again?

I'd luv to go again if I had the time... Also found out Fish n Fins can book some pretty cheap tickets from Manila.

I don't think I'll be stealing Mike's thunder too much, but I got a couple of "keepers" too. Will post this evening.

OK, not sure how I missed this when it first started, but what a lovely collection!

The twinning jacks is a fabulous shot - the light/dark combo, vertical orientation, diagonal composition...I just LIKE it! :D

Looking forward to more of yours (and from the other guys, too, there's a lot of thunder to go around!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom