Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

really wonderful photos, pak. i know how you feel re: d200 (or d80). that large viewfinder is waaaay better than the tiny one on the d70s also. probably one of the main reason I'd upgrade.

hehehe... I guess I'll hold out for Canon to release a 40D (if it ever does come out...) :D

Here's some more Palau shots... Sadly the shark pics (I've got tons of them) are pretty mediocre... Lemme see if I can work some photoshop magic on them later...

Anyways, here's a token anemone fish shot...
IMG_7110.jpg

whip coral goby
IMG_7140.jpg

IMG_7822.jpg

squat lobster
IMG_7138.jpg

IMG_7647.jpg

and the angry mob waiting for me at the exit of Chandelier Cave after I ruined their nightvision with my strobes too many times... :D
IMG_8216.jpg

Here are some of the pics that I have managed to process...

tornado_of_trevallies.jpg

squat_lobster_3.jpg

crinoid_commensal_shrimp.jpg

pakman:
wow, such kind words from the bald, dark lord from Yap... but I may stray to the darkside... Had a look thru the viewfinder on the D200... OMG, that is huge compared to the Canon 400D/ 350D. And the brightness is like day and night...

Try the 5D viewfinder, you'll be blown away :wink: :D.

And on another note those are wonderful shots, especially the fishy type shots from the Tokina, i'm quite impressed by your pics from it.

Love the blues and lighting you got in your photos.
And what kind of garbage is this about abysmal keeper rate??
From what i've seen those are just wonderful :D :D.

Back
Top Bottom