Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha no.. looking for a CHEAP lens...:)

Yeah but the Tamron is good too, and there isn't a price difference here in HK. I am thinking about fit into the housing as well.. think the Tamron may fit better with my existing port extensions. Both are on my list. Just measuring them and see which fits.

But I am in no hurry... Next dive is in April. And that will be a total macro experience. :)

WOW! Fantastic shots guys. Where in HK do you guys get your lenses? I'm looking to get the Tokina that you guys have.

Pak, I'll be in touch about the Palau trip, I get a discount from Sam's as well.

Exquisite...simply exquisite. We bow to your omnipotence, all of you....

And for those wondering how Tim got those nice manta shots... here's some behind the scenes shots... I was laughing too hard at Tim rolling around in the sand to take more shots of the manta!! :rofl3: Even Larry (far right) was at a lost for words (see the dumb look on his face... )

IMG_7893.jpg

pakman:
And for those wondering how Tim got those nice manta shots... here's some behind the scenes shots... I was laughing too hard at Tim rolling around in the sand to take more shots of the manta!! :rofl3: Even Larry (far right) was at a lost for words (see the dumb look on his face... )

IMG_7893.jpg

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Pak, we can dive by ourselves with Sam's. Beats the Scuba convention...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom