Photos from Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Arthur! get back to HK safely on Sat.? :eyebrow: Do post your pics... share the wealth man...

one more pic for now... Black manta at German Channel... we had the show all to ourselves... Just as we thumbed the dive and the manta departed, 3 or more day boats dropped their divers in... talk about timing! :eyebrow:
IMG_7908.jpg

kapula:
Jelly lake pic just blows me away!!!! Must be the best I've seen! Keep 'em coming!

thanks Kapula... but wait til the others post theirs... Larry's (thepurplehammerhead) got a perfect sunburst thru a jellyfish... And Tim's (wolverine) pics of that same squat lobster are razor sharp with his housed Nikon D200...

Man, Pak, your pics really got me even more fired up than I already am. I'm a video guy and I just can't wait to catch all the action you showed me on your stills. I'll be on the Big Blue in just 11 days.:D :D

Diver Dennis:
Larry actually took pictures? :D

Oh we had a Kodak moment on our first dive on Blue Corner... Larry had accidentally hit his lens release button on his housing on the way down and Tim had forgot to switch the lens to AF. So there we are hooked in on Blue Corner and and none of these guys were able to take any pics:rofl3: :rofl3: !

Barracuda2:
Man, Pak, your pics really got me even more fired up than I already am. I'm a video guy and I just can't wait to catch all the action you showed me on your stills. I'll be on the Big Blue in just 11 days.:D :D

Barracuda2... man I wished I had a VIDEO camera!! There is SO MUCH going on in Blue Corner. A photo just doesn't do justice!! Have a great time!!

pakman:
Oh we had a Kodak moment on our first dive on Blue Corner... Larry had accidentally hit his lens release button on his housing on the way down and Tim had forgot to switch the lens to AF. So there we are hooked in on Blue Corner and and none of these guys were able to take any pics:rofl3: :rofl3: !

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I shouldn't laugh, I have forgotten to take my lens cap off on a Palau dive...:shakehead

I've also tripped the AF switch to manual when installing the port before too. I always check now... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom