PhotoHikeDive Daily Dive Report thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kchFLA:
I think he might actually be working. Well let me rephrase that. He is leaving his house, going to a place of business, and clocking in. What he does between clocking in and clocking out is unknown. He claims to be working but without field verification we can't know for sure.

Unfortunately my location and his location prevents me from doing field verification at this time. I do have a hearing in DFS the end of July and might be able to verify at that time. That is if he hasn't gone back to being a dive bum.

according to this thread... he was up at 06:42 AM on post #46. Way early for PHD.

We should give him the benefit of the doubt though.... Maybe he went by Morrison or PCB Jetties on his way home. :D

photohikedive:
So, instead of ruffling feathers, that seem easily ruffled here, I have begun posting reports in ZD. They actually seem to appreciate my posting.

Don't be afraid to ruffle feathers :) I can't see why anyone would get ticked from actual dive reports anyway.

kchFLA:
I think he might actually be working. Well let me rephrase that. He is leaving his house, going to a place of business, and clocking in. What he does between clocking in and clocking out is unknown. He claims to be working but without field verification we can't know for sure.

Unfortunately my location and his location prevents me from doing field verification at this time. I do have a hearing in DFS the end of July and might be able to verify at that time. That is, if he hasn't gone back to being a dive bum.

Um, er, well, it was a good thing you didn't come to '"check in on me" today. I was at the Panama City office that they are trying to have open by the first. I was painting, and doing some floor drawings, so they know what size furniture to buy, and where they can put it (so it doesn't block a door).

They would have told you where I was though. If you caught my boss, he would have made some remark, strengthening your assumptions that I am not doing much actual work. Of course he would have been joking. No, really, I did work, hard...

mike_s:
according to this thread... he was up at 06:42 AM on post #46. Way early for PHD.

We should give him the benefit of the doubt though.... Maybe he went by Morrison or PCB Jetties on his way home. :D

Actually, I went to Vortex, to get tanks filled. On the way home.

Put in a full day though. Finished up retouching the photo's I took of the new office yesterday. Made panoramics of the different rooms. The CD was shipped out with some paperwork today. Then I was at the office slightly after my start time of 8am. No problem though, since I was finishing the pictures for them. Went to PC, worked there until about 4:30 pm. Was back at the shop here in town at 5:30.

I have been granted a half day tomorrow, to go to breakfast...... they don't know it is at Sally's after diving Morrison :D

I just noticed how much of a post-***** you are. I must be half-blind. LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom