PhotoHikeDive Daily Dive Report thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
so, Are you a father, other than to me? DID you do anything special? Get gifts, etc?
I have two great kids - both girls. One just moved to Nevada but did send me cool card. The other lives in "Crestucky", she and her hubby got me an air fill card and T-shirt from ScubaTech.

SeaYoda:
I have two great kids - both girls. One just moved to Nevada but did send me cool card. The other lives in "Crestucky", she and her hubby got me an air fill card and T-shirt from ScubaTech.

Well, it is about time you admitted it, now I have a confession.....

I was there when your daughter was buying your gifts. It was just before the jetty dive of slime.

phew, that is a load off my back

My family has accepted my addiction as a "sane" midlife crisis. I could have gone off the deep end in a non-productive way :D.

photohikedive:
so, does that mean the diving bug, is a recent infection?

Hey, how did this thread get back into the Florida Section? I was quite Clear that I wanted it moved to the Humor/Games/Yarns, or the Non-Scuba Related Discussions Section which I don't frequent!:D

I guess the Floridians object to threads wandering WAAAY off topic.

Who's dived recently in the Panhandle? Snot Reports, Mr. Spock!

(Actually, parts of Louisiana are still called the "Florida Parishes because all of the gulf coast used to belong to the Spanish Colony of Florida, so I think I'm ok posting in here). Actually, my birth certificate says "Orlando", so maybe I'll get thrown out of here, too.

For those just reading the discussion here... in the North Florida Trips & Martketplace, just wanted to say that you are all welcome to join us. We're just one big happy family here :D

Photohikedive..... you got a dive report for today to share yet? :D

I think he might actually be working. Well let me rephrase that. He is leaving his house, going to a place of business, and clocking in. What he does between clocking in and clocking out is unknown. He claims to be working but without field verification we can't know for sure.

Unfortunately my location and his location prevents me from doing field verification at this time. I do have a hearing in DFS the end of July and might be able to verify at that time. That is if he hasn't gone back to being a dive bum.

photohikedive:
so, does that mean the diving bug, is a recent infection?
Just 4 years in August. I've had the fever since I was a teen but it took a while to incubate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom