PhotoHikeDive Daily Dive Report thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
He calls them his skimpy swim shorts - likes to scare the tourists with them :D.

He will fit right in with the uh Europeans that like to wear speedos.

My ex-husband tried speedos many, many years ago when we first met. Let us just say he never did that again. :D He was later happy I "saved" him. BTW he is a Brit.

DeFuniak dive report for 6/15/06

it was an interesting dive profile today. I geared up as usual, and made my way through the opening we call the Bathroom Door. Slipping past the curtain I found myself in a steady current. The constant flow disrupted my vis, especially after adding shampoo. Vis improved slightly when I repositioned and the foggyness cleared. Soon I was nearing the end of the dive, I exited past the curtain, and out of the Bathroom Door. I then removed the gear, and repacked it, happy to have enjoyed another safe dive.

hey! someone moved this thread to humor section?

this was in the North Florida section for Photohikedive to post his daily dive reports in. We can't help it if he doesn't have any dive reports. Fun was just a by-product of this!

If the mods are going to move our threads, they should at least have the decency of telling us.

This is like a few weeks ago when one of the mods decided to move all the panhandle dive threads to another forum. it's just cheezy.

I think theses "thread moving mods" need to start to enjoy life more instead of trying to micro-manage everything. They need to get out and dive or something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom