Photography Thread Revival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice shots! You'll find that you will get more out of the A7IV when you upgrade the lens. The 28-60 is a nice compact, lightweight walking around zoom, but the SONY sensor will really shine with the 16-34 on the wide side or the 90 for macro.
28-60mm + WWL-1 gives better results underwater (unless you need straight lines) than 16-35mm + 230mm dome, and it's a lot easier to travel with.

@hilljo88 thanks for the input. A 90mm is on the short list. But I will be running the WWL-1B until a used WACP-1 or WACP-C comes up.

@Barmaglot hit the nail right on the head. Its compact and enough big names swear by it. Going from a Sealife DC2000 to this I am PLENTY happy… for now! Will start looking for a WACP-1 or WACP-C

I recently spent a week at CoCo View Resort on Roatan. Here's a few of my photos. All shot on an iPhone 13 Pro Max in a Sealife SportDiver case.
EDIT: I felt I should add that this is only my second time taking photos underwater. Before I just used a GoPro to record video. (the squid are a frame-grab from video).

Frame-13-12-2022-09-10-38.jpeg

IMG_0374.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom