Philippino delicacies I need to try?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daaaaaaaaaddy

I am not fussy about size. but chocolate seems to be more refreshing and hits the spot better than plain old white..

and it would be pretty futile to ask for vanilla when you work in a chocolate factory....

Mike is right! I have no idea what Beroca is!!:dork2::dork2::dork2:

As far as hangovers go, I'm implementing two strategies... 1- Not drinking much since I'm going to be diving a lot and my dive instructor will be depending on me to be up to par (this isn,t just a dive vacation).
2- Lots of Ibuprofen just in case!!!!! :D

But as long as I'm carefull, a few beers here and there won't kill me as long as I rehydrate properly.

Well, that's what doing a course is about! It's not going to be all fun and games and waking up in the morning and calling off the dives!!!!

Mike is right! I have no idea what Beroca is!!:dork2::dork2::dork2:

As far as hangovers go, I'm implementing two strategies... 1- Not drinking much since I'm going to be diving a lot and my dive instructor will be depending on me to be up to par (this isn,t just a dive vacation).
2- Lots of Ibuprofen just in case!!!!! :D

But as long as I'm carefull, a few beers here and there won't kill me as long as I rehydrate properly.

Well, that's what doing a course is about! It's not going to be all fun and games and waking up in the morning and calling off the dives!!!!
isn't that part of the training?

getting wasted at night and being all chipper and peachy in the morning?

look at MV, simon and the others... by the way the look the morning of the dive you wouldn't think they had unknowingly left the bar with a man dressed as a woman...

Jag

PS
Berocca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's an effervescent multivitamin thingee... really helps when your energy levels are down and you're dangerously close to having a cold... available at supermarkets and drugstores :biggrin: you won't regret popping a couple of cannisters into your bag before moving to PG... and not just for hangovers... it'll be a great boost to your immune system and energy levels after you realize that the DM course is really you paying some guy to make you his beach...
79461.jpg

not drinking in PG? your instructors will be severely disappointed...

The CODMAN is going to be in for a treat! I don't think his instructor told him about the morning runs they will be taking and the evening swims.......oh yeah, he is going to be one sore lad.....I would be surprised if he drinks anything but seawater while he is there!!!:rofl3:

The CODMAN is going to be in for a treat! I don't think his instructor told him about the morning runs they will be taking and the evening swims.......oh yeah, he is going to be one sore lad.....I would be surprised if he drinks anything but seawater while he is there!!!:rofl3:

Ahhhh... Morning runs and evening swims.... :14: That suits me perfectly!:coffee: One of the major problems I have since I've bought a house and moved in with my girl is not having enough time to train!:shakehead: There aren't enough hours in a day...:popcorn: As for the swim, I'm sure I'll be swallowing my share of water since I use the "modified basking shark swim" technique...:rofl3:

But seriously, the running shoes and shorts are already packed in the hopes of keeping in shape over there...:coffee:

@jag:"look at MV, simon and the others... by the way the look the morning of the dive you wouldn't think they had unknowingly left the bar with a man dressed as a woman..." :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Pleading ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law...:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom