Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

f3nikon:
Great Animal behavior shot, a Lionfish ready for an ambush! Good clean head-on and upward shot, the fins on the fish blends in with the Crinoids!

Philippines have always been Crinoid city; those things grow like a weed over there.

My humble advise...I would have gently remove the black Crinoid on the lower right to clean up the foreground. Then place the camera's dome almost on top of that barrel sponge to really get the folds and texture of the sponge while making the head-on Lionfish look even more Menacing! Great shooting!

Thanks for the advice f3. I agree that it would look better with the Crinoid gone and more of a close up. I'll give that a shot.
Thanks Ish... Glad you liked it.

No, Thank you very much because this is the type of shots I'll be looking for when ever I get back there!

ok, this is what the Nudi really looks like without trick photography. :D

David, is that the one you were carrying around in your pocket? :D

@f3. I'm hooked on the Philippines now and already booked to go back in May. I'm just a beginner and I appreciate all comments.

Diver Dennis:
David, is that the one you were carrying around in your pocket? :D
Naw, it was the resort provided plastic ones held down by monofilliment. :glassez:

Diver Dennis:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Caloy, I can't wait to meet you at DOR IV. It's gonna be fun...:D
I'm sure we'll have a blast! Hey Dennis, if you can stay for one night in Anilao we'll take you to Twin Rocks for a twilight dive. It is an awesome site.

clgsamson:
I'm sure we'll have a blast! If you can stay for one night in Anilao we'll take you to Twin Rocks for a twilight dive. It is an awesome site.
there will be no time for night diving Caloy.... gets in the way of quality pink tassle time....

Back
Top Bottom