Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll work out one night there. I"m going directly to PG on the 17th but I'll be there for sure. Sounds like a great dive.

Diver Dennis:
I'll work out one night there. I"m going directly to PG on the 17th but I'll be there for sure. Sounds like a great dive.
It is...we did a 82 min. night dive last time out in that site. Nice and slow, I'm sure you'll fill up ur memory card in no time.

clgsamson:
Moose_HK (Graham) will cover for us while we're gone. He'll wear em tassles for an hour and a half...
haha

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Mike. That means a lot coming from my mentor. I have 5 or 6 more of the open mouth clown. It was almost like he wanted to talk to me...
@David. Oh yeah, I forgot about Mike's betrothed...he he
@howarde. You and Michelle should join us!
If we sell our house in colorado before then... we just might. :51:

Thanks a lot drtheo. Clowns are so much fun to shoot and I think a favorite for all of us.

@howarde You guys would have a great time in the PI. It is not expensive and the people and diving are top notch. Lots of photo ops for both of you. Puff told us what a terrific couple you and Michelle are, so you would be more than welcome.

Dennis you have made my day!
Those are just wonderful.
And I like yours, too, Jamdiver :)
Y'all keep 'em coming.
Rick

clgsamson:
It is...we did a 82 min. night dive last time out in that site. Nice and slow, I'm sure you'll fill up ur memory card in no time.

Now that is my kind of dive Caloy. Where is everyone staying and what is a good day to be there? Matt at Atlantis said he could arrange something for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom