Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison:
Dennis you have made my day!
Those are just wonderful.
And I like yours, too, Jamdiver :)
Y'all keep 'em coming.
Rick

Thanks Rick. This U/W photography thing is addicting. I'm glad you liked them, I'll post more today.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks a lot drtheo. Clowns are so much fun to shoot and I think a favorite for all of us.

@howarde You guys would have a great time in the PI. It is not expensive and the people and diving are top notch. Lots of photo ops for both of you. Puff told us what a terrific couple you and Michelle are, so you would be more than welcome.
One of these days we'll make it out there :D

dlndavid:
ok, this is what the Nudi really looks like without trick photography. :D

close call on the coffee...almost hit my monitor! trick photography eh :laughing::laughing::laughing:

@dennis: am pretty sure you'll like twin rocks. amazing what you can see between 5-50 ft at night there.

justleesa:
wow....WOW!!!

I don't know what else to say.....WOW

Thanks Leesa. I appreciate comments from a Pro. Glad you liked them.

@Jon I'm going to talk to Matt at Atlantis today so they can set something up for me to be there for a day, I can get a boat to take me right there to the beach. We will do that night dive for sure.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Leesa. I appreciate comments from a Pro. Glad you liked them.

Pro? Me? far from it...but thanks for thinking so :wink:

Back
Top Bottom