Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the same dive too, David.:D

MG_2375_copy.jpg

Lion_1.jpg

MG_2390_copy.jpg

Outstanding Dennis.. that standing nudi is fantastic! would make for a perfect two page spread.

And the colour on the second pic with lionfish is outstanding! But some weird artifacts around the sun/blue...
love the expression on the puffer!

Yeah, I didn't do anything to the lionfish pic except crop it a little and put in my name. I didn't know how to fix the sun thing... I could have had more depth of field on the Nudi shot too.

Nice Dennis, I'm throwing my camera away and taking up another hobby, ice hockey :D

*blushing* thanks buddy, and that means alot coming from an up and coming world class photographer. Watch out Mike, grasshopper knows how to snatch the pebble. :mrcool:

Great Animal behavior shot, a Lionfish ready for an ambush! Good clean head-on and upward shot, the fins on the fish blends in with the Crinoids!

Philippines have always been Crinoid city; those things grow like a weed over there.

My humble advice...I would gently remove the black Crinoid on the lower right to clean up the foreground. Then place the camera's dome almost on top of that barrel sponge to really get the folds and texture of the sponge while making the head-on Lionfish look even more Menacing! Great shooting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom