Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outstanding! While the rest of the world whines about whatever, you've created a little zone here that shows incredible beauty and talent.

:clapping:

(Thanks Rick for pointing out this thread.)

MB:
Outstanding! While the rest of the world whines about whatever, you've created a little zone here that shows incredible beauty and talent.

:clapping:

(Thanks Rick for pointing out this thread.)
Did you go through all 59 pages?!

:wink:

Dee:
It's the texture shots like this one that's just blowing me away! I love the others and macros are always my favorites but the texture shots show Mother Nature's attention to detail!

Edit....Ok, it's taken me over 2 hours to go through this thread and all I can say is I'm speechless. WOW has just somply list it's meaning.

I'm amazed for a couple of reasons....First for your photos, Dennis. We could say it's all beginners luck but that would be a lie, you've proven otherwise! And second for everyone who has contributed to this thread. I have never seen a thread with almost 600 posts that has stayed fun and friendly! This whole thread has been a pure pleasure to read. Kudos to everyone!

I love the textures and colors too Dee. The complexity of the things we see underwater is awe inspiring. There is so much life in just one small section of reef that so many just pass over. Hopefully some of these pictures will encourage a few to stop and take a close look at the beauty that you can see close up.
Thanks Natasha, glad you like them.

Thanks MB. It helps to have a little place to go and look at the underwater world we all love everyday so at least for a few minutes we can forget about all the rest of the things we worry about. Glad you like them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom