Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I found a few more pictures of this little guy. The DOF should have been deeper but you can see his little vocal chords... I think he is singing.:wink:

MG_1345_copy.jpg
love the detail! i know how small those fish are, but seeing how close you get you'd think they were the size of a suitcase AND sitting still while you have your assistants set up the lights...

:god: wow :god: and the soft stuff beside it? looooooooooove that detail

Jag

alcina:
Thanks! I love these guys :)

I've had tremendous problems with this thread over the past however long and haven't been able to get in consistently!

Remind me what rig you are shooting? Ike housing and strobes but which camera? My brain is lacking nitrogen......

Yes alcina, it's a Rebel XT in an Ikelite housing and two DS-125s. My brain is lacking nitrogen too.

alcina:
and the 100 macro (which I need to dust off myself) and which WA?

I use the 10-22m Canon and i just got the 8" port. The 6" was very soft around the edges. I've got a 17-85mm which I'm going to try for medium shots. It's IS and a good topside but the Wetpixel guys said it should make a good medium lens U/W.

what no diver pictures, were you diving alone with the fishes? :D
Nice fishies.

we put a tracking device on his camera rig just in case. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom