Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
I don't know how you could improve... these are stupendous... the mind... it boggles. :D
hey Uncle Pug... when you coming over to our neck of the woods?

seems ever since SB sent you to fiji everyone's been going there...

Jag

midwestdvr:
Go easy on the praises, UP. He might develop a severe case of BigHeaditis :D

(j/k Dennis :D )

Hehe, true lol but he does deserve these compliments....
If these pics don't convince people to seriously consider the Philippines for their diving vacations.....
I don't know what will :14:!

Thanks UP, I appreciate all the great comments but believe me, I know there is still lots of room for improvement. For me, it's terrific to have a place like SB to share some of my pics with people I that I know will enjoy them. It makes a big difference to have the strobes, Mike recommended the set up I have.
The Philippines is a top dive destination in my mind and the people there have made me feel like I'm home. I'm hooked now.

Diver Dennis:

It's the texture shots like this one that's just blowing me away! I love the others and macros are always my favorites but the texture shots show Mother Nature's attention to detail!

Edit....Ok, it's taken me over 2 hours to go through this thread and all I can say is I'm speechless. WOW has just somply list it's meaning.

I'm amazed for a couple of reasons....First for your photos, Dennis. We could say it's all beginners luck but that would be a lie, you've proven otherwise! And second for everyone who has contributed to this thread. I have never seen a thread with almost 600 posts that has stayed fun and friendly! This whole thread has been a pure pleasure to read. Kudos to everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom