Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis, focus, perfect.

Here are both of the Jam. Which one do you like best? It's hard sometimes to be objective. A lot of my photos I like a little on the dark side as it adds a bit more drama in my mind.

MG_9886_copy_1.jpg

MG_9886_copy1.jpg

Diver Dennis:
Thanks David. I'll send you a CD next week. I'll be done soon... I hope.
Great Dennis, I've been telling everyone that I'm working hard on getting MY pictures presentable, under my nome de plume "Dennis Champ" :D

WOW!!! Dennis... these are FABULOUS pictures!!! Thanks to Rick Murchison for pointing this thread out in the moderator forum... I don't know how I missed it... your pictures are stunning!!!

I taught him all he knows UP. :wink: :D
Pretty amazing pictures eh?

Uncle Pug:
WOW!!! Dennis... these are FABULOUS pictures!!! Thanks to Rick Murchison for pointing this thread out in the moderator forum... I don't know how I missed it... your pictures are stunning!!!

Thanks UP. I took a course from Mike Veitch in Yap last December when I was in Micronesia and he is the guy who got me going. I didn't even know how to set up my housing when I got there so he did a great job with me. His course is very thorough and I have to say he has a part in all these images.
I'm going back to the Philippines in May to practice, I'm just a newbie and have a long way to go...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom