Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Here are both of the Jam. Which one do you like best? It's hard sometimes to be objective. A lot of my photos I like a little on the dark side as it adds a bit more drama in my mind.

MG_9886_copy_1.jpg

MG_9886_copy1.jpg
I like the 2nd pic, perfect for me. Dramatic I should say...nice very nice dennis.

shugar:
hey Uncle Pug... when you coming over to our neck of the woods?

seems ever since SB sent you to fiji everyone's been going there...

Jag
Well.... if somebody would send me to the Philippines... I'd be happy to oblige. :D

Diver Dennis:
This little Frog Fish is for Alcina...

Thanks! I love these guys :)

I've had tremendous problems with this thread over the past however long and haven't been able to get in consistently!

Remind me what rig you are shooting? Ike housing and strobes but which camera? My brain is lacking nitrogen......

alcina:
Thanks! I love these guys :)

I've had tremendous problems with this thread over the past however long and haven't been able to get in consistently!

Remind me what rig you are shooting? Ike housing and strobes but which camera? My brain is lacking nitrogen......
He's shooting a rebel xt in an ike housing with double ds125s. Everybody seems to have an eye on it (poor dennis :D )

midwestdvr:
He's shooting a rebel xt in an ike housing with double ds125s. Everybody seems to have an eye on it
nah, chicken little. :D

Back
Top Bottom