Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
What??
Caloy, caloy.... please go and spend some quality time with that camera or i'll fly over there and "repossess" it...

:D:14:
bwahahahahaha.... Jam, I really don't get to use some of my "gadgets". I just buy em latest stuff and soon after I ask myself "now, how, where, when are you goin to use it?"

But it is cool to pull them out once in a while Caloy. I'm the same way.

I might come in to Anilao early on the 20th. I can be there at about 8AM or earlier, depending what time you guys are diving. I can get a private boat from PG. I'll let you know about a room next week but we could do the twilight dive and still have lots of time to have a few drinks after. Is that OK with you?

Done! 20th it is.

We can do Bahura (Caverns) or Bahura (gitna [middle] and Kanto [point]) and Beatrice in the morning. Arthur's Rock in the late afternoon and finish the day with a twilight dive at Twin Rocks; 4 dives

or do bahura and beatrice in the morning; lunch at the resort, rest and later do the twilight dive in twin rocks; 3 dives. My instructor, Hernel will accompany us. You don't have to bring a DM with you to Anilao. I'm excited already Dennis.

ninjaedit: I'm off-topic:D

I'll be there...

830am though?!?! early! i am supposed to be on holiday! Spending quality time in my bed.... :wink:

Diver Dennis:
I'll make sure I get there by that time Caloy. We can wake Mike up! Unless there is a sock on the door knob...:D

Y do you say that? Is "she" going to be there??? If that were the case he might never come out of that room :D

Hey guys, I have never seen a nudi on my own, but today I seen three. Here is a pic of one exactly like mine! One walked across the tip of my fingernail! No, I didn't go "after" him. I stayed there so long he eventually just crossed over me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom