Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are 2 crabs in the bottom photo... I think.

MG_2474_copy.jpg

MG_3246_copy.jpg

Even more obscenity Dennis :D.
Were the above shots taken with the macro lens?

It's interesting, my little A610 can focus down to 1cm distance, but I don't think i'd be able to get such nice shallow DOF and clear focus on your subjects there..

How big was this nudibranch??
MG_2474_copy.jpg

Jamdiver:
Even more obscenity Dennis :D.
Were the above shots taken with the macro lens?

It's interesting, my little A610 can focus down to 1cm distance, but I don't think i'd be able to get such nice shallow DOF and clear focus on your subjects there..

How big was this nudibranch??
MG_2474_copy.jpg
Jam, our P and S just won't cut it...he's in the Budhha class (Dslr)...we just worship, we're not worthy:wink:.

Yes Jam, all but 2 of these shots were taken with a 100mm lens. The Nudi is about 2" long and the little crab is about as big as your fingernail...

waking up to this pictures just jolts your mind to ask what am I doing here? I should be out diving!!!! Oh well, back to bed, dream on!

@Dennis - really really outstanding pictures...

@Mike - you're one hell of a teacher...

clgsamson:
D70 stays topside...I bought it on a whim, really. Wifey sez I was crazy to buy it. Frankly, I think she's right, I don't use it that much. :wink:

What??
Caloy, caloy.... please go and spend some quality time with that camera or i'll fly over there and "repossess" it...

:D:14:

Back
Top Bottom