Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Mike, you want one? The May 2006 Issue that is..I can hand it over to you at Anilao. In a sealed envelope of course.
Very good....

i will need to pass the time until friday... :wink:

midwestdvr:
Dennis, how long do you have to wait to get these nudies(sp?) to pose for you?

I think the nudies are actually "smelling" Dennis, they have chemical receptors that can taste the water and find food, avoid predators whatever.

So the nudie probably stood up when it took a whiff of dennis and his gear :wink::14:.

I love this shot, great closeup of the tubeworm (EDIT - Crinoid, thanks for the info Rick)
MG_3623_copy.jpg

Dennis just so you know, you should be able to make 11x14 prints with your cameras easily and I think you'll be blown away by the picture quality :).
I was when I printed some 8x10's with my little 5MP digicam.

Last question, I promise I notice the signature that you're using, how did do you do it?
I've tried doing a few versions of my name using the horizontal mask tool in photoshop, but i've never been especially pleased with the results..

Jamdiver:
I love this shot, great closeup of the tubeworm
I do believe that's a chrinoid, Jam...
Rick :)

Jamdiver:
I think the nudies are actually "smelling" Dennis, they have chemical receptors that can taste the water and find food, avoid predators whatever.

So the nudie probably stood up when it took a whiff of dennis and his gear :wink::14:.

I love this shot, great closeup of the tubeworm (EDIT - Crinoid, thanks for the info Rick)
MG_3623_copy.jpg

Dennis just so you know, you should be able to make 11x14 prints with your cameras easily and I think you'll be blown away by the picture quality :).
I was when I printed some 8x10's with my little 5MP digicam.

Last question, I promise I notice the signature that you're using, how did do you do it?
I've tried doing a few versions of my name using the horizontal mask tool in photoshop, but i've never been especially pleased with the results..

Jam, you can ask me any questions you want. I just won't know the answer...:D I use the horizontal type tool to block out the letters and size, then go to layer and layer stye to alter the color, edges and opacity. There is another tool you can use to change the direction of the words and then flatten image.
Once again, Mike taught me that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom