Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
great, great, great....you need to make an album :D

And several copies of it so that you may distribute one to each of us. I think everyone would agree with me!

P.S. I didn't find a frame yet but it printed beautifully.

Glad you liked the little fella Miss. He's lucky enough to be on your desk...

Jamdiver:
Leesa question..

Do you have your own photo printer or do your pics printed at a photo place?
Just curious and wondering how the 'pros' do it...

I do have a small HP printer and if I am in a hurry I will make a couple of prints with it. But if I want a real good print I go to my LPS (local photo shop), I am on first name basis with them and get the best service. I might pay a few cents more than costco or sams but I would say my prints are more vibrant and I get them in a few minutes.

Yes. When I go thru my pictures I save them in various versions

1)original
2)Printable for me
3)printable with copyright to sell on CD
4)email

When I want prints I select and put them on a CD, take'em to the store and upload them there. If I know I am in a time squeeze I write instructions with size and print #'s- drop it off, pick up later

Thanks Leesa. I've never had my pictures printed since I went digital. So the pictures you sell on CD have the watermark on them?

yes, like the on my pictures on my website - just a better resolution.

The prints I save for myself have the original resolution (13mp with my current camera).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom