Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
All 3 the Same Miss? It's very cool to see your first Nudi.... Some can move pretty fast.

Yep, all three the same kind. The one that crossed over my fingernail was moving at a pretty good pace. He was on the sand though :huh: Maybe he was going out for tea and that is why he was leaving the barge? I was laying on the bottom just watching them for a long while.

Maybe he was chasing a good looking female Nudi...:wink:

I never get tired of watching things in the ocean Miss. That's why I like to dive slow...

Diver Dennis:
Maybe he was chasing a good looking female Nudi...:wink:

I never get tired of watching things in the ocean Miss. That's why I like to dive slow...

Dennis, so funny you say that. I have been thinking to myself, "grief I wish these people would slow down,". I actually spoke with my dive partners today about just that! It has really become quite bothersome. I need a built in buddy that's what I need. Last week was the worst. I thought the guy I was with was running from a fire or something, lol.

You know Miss, I always get my best shots when I dive slow and don't have a buddy. I did that most of the time in the Philippines although I kept up with the group or the group was diving slow enough to keep down with me, sometimes. I was just reading a trip report thread about how disappointed someone was with the diving in a particular place but all to often divers look as they cruise along but don't see...:wink:

Diver Dennis:
You know Miss, I always get my best shots when I dive slow and don't have a buddy. I did that most of the time in the Philippines although I kept up with the group or the group was diving slow enough to keep down with me, sometimes. I was just reading a trip report thread about how disappointed someone was with the diving in a particular place but all to often divers look as they cruise along but don't see...:wink:
thats my kind of dive Dennis...and slowly zig zaging at same depth, sometimes in one dive. Twin Rocks is for you....

Diver Dennis:
Hmmmm... I don't know Mike. But when the PPD are around you know that things are going to be fun!

MG_3605_copy.jpg
But the PPD aren't here... I think they are diving!!!! Buggers...

Caloy and MIke seem to hold down the fort these days.... and now Dennis as well seeing you are back in the cold country...

So.. i wonder if Larry bought Ish that Malibu and Coke last night like i told him to!

ha ha

Back
Top Bottom