PG and ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i open this profile for the dive shop long time ago as Dm and marketing staff. sea rider is really busy and no time enter some forum. Mark post about sea rider long time ago..
im still doing some help for my friend and as being travel agent and a diver.

mermaidline

Mermaidline pls post this

Hi
Phil8Diver, (from sea rider)
Sorry for inconvenience of my reservation site, we are now working for that.
By the way,regarding the room rate, the room start from Php800 - 1,000 per night( A/C, with kitchen,cable T.v ,Hot shower,with standby gen set. clean and safe)

Our dive rate, if you have your owned Equipment is Php 800 per dive. Includes, Air tank, weights, use of speed boat, free coffee, and excellent DM or Instructor.

Using Our equipment, Php 900 per dive. includes, use of shop equipment, air tank, use Speed boat, Free coffee and excellent Dm or Instructor services.

Discount apply depend on how many dive you plan to do.

Our contact nos. +63 921 5885994 / +63 906 4545602
email add: searider_mark@yahoo.co.uk / mark@seariderdivecenter.com
index

By the way, some info regarding my contact etc. will be found in the index part of my web site.

Safe dive,
Sea Rider Dive Center

...Oh the Acacia is a nice looking place also, at least from the water.

Acacia is indeed a nice place to stay in Anilao. It's a new resort with nice staff, good food, very comfy beds and sheets. Do look 'em up and try 'em. :wink:

We were down a bit from the Acacia, Pacific Azul, which caters to the Japanese tourists mostly, but an excellent run operation. the owner is a very nice man who does his best to make your stay a good one. My wifes cousin runs Filpan, which is a small place for day use and snorkeling.
I am going to use Planet Dive on my next trip, although the Aquaventure is a good place.

Hi
Phil8Diver, (from sea Rider)
Sorry for inconvenience of my reservation site, we are now working for that.
By the way,regarding the room rate, the room start from Php800 - 1,000 per night( A/C, with kitchen,cable T.v ,Hot shower,with standby gen set. clean and safe)

Our dive rate, if you have your owned Equipment is Php 800 per dive. Includes, Air tank, weights, use of speed boat, free coffee, and excellent DM or Instructor.

Using Our equipment, Php 900 per dive. includes, use of shop equipment, air tank, use Speed boat, Free coffee excellent Dm or Instructor.

Discount apply depend on how many dive you plan to do.

Our contact nos. +63 921 5885994 / +63 906 4545602
email add: searider_mark@yahoo.co.uk / mark@seariderdivecenter.com
index

By the way, some info regarding my contact etc. will be found in the index part of my web site.

Safe dive,
Sea Rider Dive Center

Thanks! Will send you an email for booking.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom