PG and ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are quite correct pakman. during the week we were the only people staying at Aquaventure. quite as can be and you get to know the staff really well, but when the weekend comes......OMG, full house, overflowing deck, no place to hang your stuff, difficult to get a DM, and we have to hire our own banca ,(2 of us). Oh yeah solana........for those with cash to spare, but it is nice. Oh the Acacia is a nice looking place also, at least from the water. I still think if you want solitude Arthur's would be nice, but don't know the rates.:errrr:

Cabbie,
I think Anilao is a great idea, a little less current, but plenty of critters and coral. Planet Dive is further around the peninsula from Aquaventure, a little closer to Maricaban Strait. It isn't fancy but it is comfortable and the food is good. The diving is very good there (see the Anilao threads on this site). Also, try to get to Apo Reef from PG. Supposed to be wonderful and you don't have to cut your dive days up with flying around. Good luck.

Bob

Thanks to everyone for the info - much appreciated. Sounds like I should plan not to be in Anilao over a weekend !!!

Hi Cabbie, Dont forget stay and dive at Sea Rider Dive Center located at small lalaguna,sabang beach, puerto Galera. dive rate is really cheap but all of the guides are expert to find the macro critters.But if you love Pelagics, sea rider dive center will show you the school of Giant trevallies,snapper,sweet lips and if your lucky the Thresher shark. there contact nos. +63 9215885994 / +63 9064545602 e-mail add: searider_mark@yahoo.co.uk

for your nxt dive destination, i highly recommend Apo Island.(its by my experienced)

Searider,

Just checked out your website:D; fyi, your reservation function did not work for me (using firefox browser) and also couldn't find any contact details in your site:confused:. In any case, can you pm your prices. Most likely 2 or 4 adults for 2 nights 3 days with accommodation.

Regards,

Phil8Diver

Searider,

Just checked out your website:D; fyi, your reservation function did not work for me (using firefox browser) and also couldn't find any contact details in your site:confused:. In any case, can you pm your prices. Most likely 2 or 4 adults for 2 nights 3 days with accommodation.

Regards,

Phil8Diver

hi. best way to contact them will be via the numbers provided. send them an SMS or call them. i think their published rate is 900 pesos per dive with discounts depending on how many dives you make. i havent tried staying in the rooms they can get for you so i wouldnt know the rates. usually its at girlie's or sha-che. maybe 1500 to 2000 a night per room.

Hi
Phil8Diver, (from sea Rider)
Sorry for inconvenience of my reservation site, we are now working for that.
By the way,regarding the room rate, the room start from Php800 - 1,000 per night( A/C, with kitchen,cable T.v ,Hot shower,with standby gen set. clean and safe)

Our dive rate, if you have your owned Equipment is Php 800 per dive. Includes, Air tank, weights, use of speed boat, free coffee, and excellent DM or Instructor.

Using Our equipment, Php 900 per dive. includes, use of shop equipment, air tank, use Speed boat, Free coffee excellent Dm or Instructor.

Discount apply depend on how many dive you plan to do.

Our contact nos. +63 921 5885994 / +63 906 4545602
email add: searider_mark@yahoo.co.uk / mark@seariderdivecenter.com
index

By the way, some info regarding my contact etc. will be found in the index part of my web site.

Safe dive,
Sea Rider Dive Center

Hi
Phil8Diver,
By the way,regarding the room rate, the room start from Php800 - 1,000 per night( A/C, with kitchen,cable T.v ,Hot shower,with standby gen set. clean and safe)

Our dive rate, if you have your owned Equipment is Php 800 per dive. Includes, Air tank, weights, use of speed boat, free coffee, and excellent DM or Instructor.

Using Our equipment, Php 900 per dive. includes, use of shop equipment, air tank, use Speed boat, Free coffee and excellent Dm or Instructor services.

index

By the way, some info regarding my contact etc. will be found in the index part of my web site.

Safe dive,
Sea Rider Dive Center

No,mermaid line is my former Dm / instructor. now she work at travel agency at the same time free lance Dm/instructor.

Sea Rider

Hi
Phil8Diver,

Using Our equipment, Php 900 per dive. includes, use of shop equipment, air tank, use Speed boat, Free coffee and excellent Dm or Instructor services.

index

Safe dive,
Sea Rider Dive Cente

Back
Top Bottom