Help me to plan to a dive trip (Boracay +???).

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How do I go from Malbini (Buceo) to Puerta galera? Jeepney to Batangas and then Ferry? Too hard with suitcases? Should I arrange the transfer with the resort? Is boat transfer possible?
I do not think there is direct jeepney from Anilao to Batangas pier.
You might need to change at least twice.
I would ask resort to arrange the transfer to the pier.
Check the ferry schedule so you do not need to wait too long at the pier. The one at 10:00am probably suit you.
Fare is around P600.00 and the trike from Balatero to Sabang is P250.00 per trike(not per person and do not pay more than P300.00). However, this is 2024 so cost might have gone up.

eTravel

The immigration officer did ask for it on my last visit in Dec 23. If you do not have one then you will need to apply one on the spot(on line). So do it before your arrival at Manila. If you are taking the public ferry to Balatero then you need to show your confirmed hotel booking on arrival. You need to ask your resort to send you the QR code.
All sound complicate? It is but very straight forward.
Have a nice trip.

I probably would be diving once or twice in the morning so likely to be 2pm ferry. I would even do 4:30pm but a bit afraid it's cancelled. If no direct jeepney, will order a transfer. Thanks!

I probably would be diving once or twice in the morning so likely to be 2pm ferry. I would even do 4:30pm but a bit afraid it's cancelled. If no direct jeepney, will order a transfer. Thanks!
This is Philippines and ferry do get cancel for many reasons eg. lack of passenger.
The early afternoon ferry at 13:00 favours by Si-Kat is pretty reliable.
If you find the 14:00 is cancelled then your best bet is to travel to Calapan asap and hoping the public transport to Puerto Galera is still running. Very few people travel in the dark for many reasons.

Catch the 10:00 ferry and you have plenty of time to do at least two dives in the afternoon and a night dive as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom