PETA Corrects Obama - Unbelievable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know... what I saw Obama kill the fly, I wondered if PETA would try to get 2 minutes of fame by jumping on the bandwagon trying to get themselves on TV.

:shakehead:

I got home and there they were on the news. The guy was demonstrating the bug catcher where you could catch the bug and let him go outdoors.

It looked like a 2 inch square funnel with a stick on the narrow end and a sliding door on the bottom. He demostrated how it worked, using a push pin as the demo bug. I wish they would have shown him him trying to catch a fly with that contaption. That would have been entertaining.

Then again that wasn't the point. What's a 2 minute ad on the local news go for. Multiply that by all the stations across the US and PETA had a pretty succesful ad campaign for free today. Stupid media twits, anyone with an agenda can use them.

I think the folks who sent the humane bug catcher thing, and those who concur, should lead us all by example by setting up a webcam with satellite transmissin in a malaria and / or yellow fever area with no anti-malarial meds nor yellow fever inoculations to show us firsthand how to ethically treat the native mosquito and other biting insect populations. This is what a large portion of the world outside the USA has to contend with. I'd watch the reality TV series broadcast from the web cam, with proceeds to go to biting insect eradication programs for those areas. It ought to do more to improve world health conditions than any efforts yet to date.

holb090620_cmyk20090618083328.jpg

People Exercising Truth Avoidance

Public Exposure of T & A

Pitiful Example of Truth in Advertising

Please Evict These A******s!

Promptly Euthanizing Those Adopted.

Pursuing Excessive Television Airtime

Probably Educated Through @ssmosis (that's where they sit on the books and hope the knowledge soaks in through their hineys)

He should have just come out and said that killing that fly is gonna get me in bad with the PETA wackos. I'd respect him for that. But as bad as they are they are still no match for the loons who go out in the woods and scream and cry over dead trees. Not ones cut down by logging but any tree that is on the ground! Search youtube for it. Some scary shiite there! These people are actually out on the streets. I do understand some of them who join though- many times the chicks in these organizations are easy lays. Probably don't bathe regularly and braid their armpits, but when ya gotta get some.........

here is part of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

He should have just come out and said that killing that fly is gonna get me in bad with the PETA wackos. I'd respect him for that. But as bad as they are they are still no match for the loons who go out in the woods and scream and cry over dead trees. Not ones cut down by logging but any tree that is on the ground! Search youtube for it. Some scary shiite there! These people are actually out on the streets. I do understand some of them who join though- many times the chicks in these organizations are easy lays. Probably don't bathe regularly and braid their armpits, but when ya gotta get some.........

here is part of it
YouTube - Emotional Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees

They just did a music video....

Back
Top Bottom