PETA Corrects Obama - Unbelievable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Obama pulling out a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher would have gotten people to go out a buy that contraption, stimulating jobs in the humane bug catching field...

He should think about that.

I almost got thrown out of my sister-in-law's home a number of years back. She and her family were vegetarian, and I told them I wanted to open my own restaurant. I was going to specialize in venison dishes. My restaurant was going to be called, "The Buck Stops Here", and our motto was going to be, "BAMBI - You've Seen the Movie; Now, Eat the Star!"

They weren't amused.

I almost got thrown out of my sister-in-law's home a number of years back. She and her family were vegetarian, and I told them I wanted to open my own restaurant. I was going to specialize in venison dishes. My restaurant was going to be called, "The Buck Stops Here", and our motto was going to be, "BAMBI - You've Seen the Movie; Now, Eat the Star!"

They weren't amused.
Hahaha! BRILLIANT!

you know... what I saw Obama kill the fly, I wondered if PETA would try to get 2 minutes of fame by jumping on the bandwagon trying to get themselves on TV.

:shakehead:

As soon as I saw Obama swat that fly I thought PETA will have to open their mouths on this one. I do think PETA does some good work but at other times, as said above, they are their own worst enemy.

Peta doesn't do good work.

PETA kills more animals than about any agency.

PETA is only about promoting themselves and getting themselves in the news. They have lost focus of what their primary objective is.

they are a effin' joke.

As a young man I envisioned becoming a physician, perhaps discovering a vaccine for a debilitating disease, finding a cure for cancer, perhaps travelling to less blessed locales and devoting my life to the betterment of mankind. Alas, it was not to be. So I became a tap dancer. Many times in recent years I've felt my life has been wasted on trivial pursuits. So much talent and opportunity squandered. Frequently, when feeling depressed over these murky matters I access PETA's website and realize, "Yes, not the greatest of all possible lives but, then, at least I wasn't a member of PETA."

Frequently, when feeling depressed over these murky matters I access PETA's website and realize, "Yes, not the greatest of all possible lives but, then, at least I wasn't a member of PETA."

:rofl3:

I'm all for the ethical treatment of any living thing, but this latest PETA stunt is just ridiculous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom