Personal pet peeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My noise canceling headphones takes care of 98% of my pet peeves.

However... when the person infront of you reclines completely back and almost hits you in the face. And leaves it there the whole plane ride... Those type of people deserve a special place in hell
That's why I like exit rows. Not only do you get the extra legroom but the row in front of you has has non reclining seats for safety reasons.

That's why I like exit rows. Not only do you get the extra legroom but the row in front of you has has non reclining seats for safety reasons.

I recline on flights. I'll look behind me before I do if I'm not in a fancy upper class seat. That way I won't hurt the person behind me or screw with their stuff, knock over a drink, etc. A couple of years ago, someone slammed their seat back and ended up breaking my laptop screen. It was that forceful.

Our flight from DFW to STL has been delayed by 2.5 hours. We’re in the Terminal A Admirals Club and yes, there’s someone using their speaker phone to have a conversation. At least it’s all in Spanish so I mostly don’t know what they’re saying .... poquito ... no mas ... not so easy to eaves drop.

Just pretend you are in a telenovela as a guest character…

Just pretend you are in a telenovela as a guest character…

Funny! Trying to figure out if I’m the loco abuela or someone more interesting.

We found the lounge for no cell phones. Yay us!!

I have passed many cops in Florida doing 10 under the speed limit on the highway and as long as I am not speeding they have no reason to bother me!

That's what cruise controls are for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom