Personal pet peeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the electronic addiction that is rampant across the world will never go away.

as humans evolve into being blind, deaf, more stupid, and with a ninety degree neck

That would be too, too much. :D

It's part tree farm, part farm, but mostly lawn. It takes 7+ hours to mow. It's my Forrest Gump time.

You need a faster lawn mower.
upload_2021-5-25_12-19-11.jpeg

Then the multi-award goes first to the slowpoke in the fast lane who goes overly slow when it's too congested to pass them, then speeds up when it opens up so it is difficult to pass them. The second part of the award goes to those drivers behind the slowpoke who won't pass the slowpoke when it's open or won't get out of the way so I can. The third part of the award goes to the awesome tailgater/terrible driver who is behind you the whole time 6 inches off your bumper from 60 MPH to 90MPH but when you can finally move over to let'em go, doesn't go any faster and just drives next to you.

Ever stuck behind a Ferrari in a parking lot with speed bumps? They go soooo slow over the bumps. With the immense wealth gap, if you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford to fix the undercarriage every once and a while or just buy a new one... :p

Then the multi-award goes first to the slowpoke in the fast lane who goes overly slow when it's too congested to pass them, then speeds up when it opens up so it is difficult to pass them. The second part of the award goes to those drivers behind the slowpoke who won't pass the slowpoke when it's open or won't get out of the way so I can. The third part of the award goes to the awesome tailgater/terrible driver who is behind you the whole time 6 inches off your bumper from 60 MPH to 90MPH but when you can finally move over to let'em go, doesn't go any faster and just drives next to you.

Or the ones which won't pass a cop, who is going ten miles on hour slower than the speed limit, on a multi-lane freeway.

Or the ones which won't pass a cop, who is going ten miles on hour slower than the speed limit, on a multi-lane freeway.
That must be a Texas thing. In Florida, you'll be hard pressed to find a cop going on or under the speed limit unless there's someone in front of him that he can't pass.

Personally, I won't pass a cop. If they were going 10 under, maybe I would but seriously.. not joking, I don't think I've ever seen that.

I have passed many cops in Florida doing 10 under the speed limit on the highway and as long as I am not speeding they have no reason to bother me!

Ever stuck behind a Ferrari in a parking lot with speed bumps? They go soooo slow over the bumps. With the immense wealth gap, if you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford to fix the undercarriage every once and a while or just buy a new one... :p
Or they could just continue to drive their car in a manner that would not intentionally damage it.

That must be a Texas thing. In Florida, you'll be hard pressed to find a cop going on or under the speed limit unless there's someone in front of him that he can't pass.

Personally, I won't pass a cop. If they were going 10 under, maybe I would but seriously.. not joking, I don't think I've ever seen that.
Snapper Creek Service Plaza, all the time, within 5 miles. always going slow in the fast lane.

I have to drive down a road with many speed bumps to access my condo building. Even people with big SUVs come to a complete stop before slowly rolling over the speed bumps. As I want to tell them, speed bumps are not stop signs! :facepalm:Just go!

My noise canceling headphones takes care of 98% of my pet peeves.

However... when the person infront of you reclines completely back and almost hits you in the face. And leaves it there the whole plane ride... Those type of people deserve a special place in hell

Last time I flew coach the guy in front of me did this. Came back swiftly and knocked my laptop off the tray. Then he had the nerve to turn around and complain that he didn't like the smell of my chewing gum. He did not get a friendly response. Grateful I can fly first class now. At least when the guy in front of me puts his seat back, he's not inches from my face.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom