Personal pet peeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

L'enfer, c'est les autres.

Sitting in an airport and being forced to listen to both sides of a conversation on speakerphone ... or FaceTime... or someone watching a movie or playing a game on their device without using a headset ...

If I can comfortably move, I would. Otherwise (usually when at an airline's lounge) I'll ask the airlines host to say something.

Most times I find that gently gesturing to my ears gets them to turn it down.

My pet peeve is that one person who does not realize there is a train for forty people wanting to exit the plane - while they take their sweet time packing up their belongings...you're wasting my vacation timmmmmmme

you're turning my love you long time into love you less long time

What if the landing was in strong crosswind and the plane is coming in at an angle... and everyone can feel and hear the wind buffeting the plane? Then the pilot straightens out the plane at the last second and the landing is smooth? Doesn't that deserve recognition?
Not really unless it was a student pilot. A lot of time, money and energy goes into training a pilot and if a cross wind is beyond their scope of training, then they should never get their wings.

Not really unless it was a student pilot. A lot of time, money and energy goes into training a pilot and if a cross wind is beyond their scope of training, then they should never get their wings.
Its also their job to land the plane....

I don't applaud my Uber driver when they get me to the airport safely.

Its also their job to land the plane....

I don't applaud my Uber driver when they get me to the airport safely.
I do inside, because I know it’s not their job, just a gig until something better comes along.

I do inside, because I know it’s not their job, just a gig until something better comes along.
Hahaha

OK...

Or they couldn't get a real job because of their "past" or degree of choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom