Personal pet peeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sitting in an airport and being forced to listen to both sides of a conversation on speakerphone ... or FaceTime... or someone watching a movie or playing a game on their device without using a headset ...

Yup. I hate that too. Immensely.

Pretend to take a phone call where the other person is hard of hearing. The other person is your doctor and you have questions about a rash/breakout/uncontrolled body function problem. You have to repeat yourself over and over, louder each time.

Here's mine - when the passengers all clap when the plane lands.... IDIOTS!!

:rofl3:
Funny you say that, I always ask did you expect it to crash

Pet peeve of mine after reading many vacation posts:

Poster writes “I’m going to X place in a few days. Which dive op to use?”

How can you set up an overseas trip and not plan more than a few days in advance who you’re going to be diving with?
when the first lockdown lifted, i was in cozumel on the first flight after my wife told me to 'just go now before everyone leaves you'... sometimes people decide and get on a flight the same day :)

when the first lockdown lifted, i was in cozumel on the first flight after my wife told me to 'just go now before everyone leaves you'... sometimes people decide and get on a flight the same day :)

Your case seems to be the exception. Many people seem to be unable to plan ahead.

I wouldn't know about this, this isn't allowed in first or business class lounges. What I don't like is when they run out of honey roasted cashews in the lounge and I have to settle for the pistachios. The steak in the Swiss first class lounge is small so I have to get two servings which doesn't leave room on the table for fish dish.

Worst thing is the slow internet during the flight that makes me go down in resolution for YouTube videos I watch during the flight.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom