PERMIT LEDGE, key largo dive report, friday, 12/2/16, pics,,,,,,,,,,,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All are great, I particular like the nassau grouper and fourth shark!
Thank you Skeptic14. Sharks are always fun to see. Seems like there are a few that have settled in to this part of the reef.

Wow, my kind of dive. I particularly liked the Porcupine Fish and the Horse Eye Jacks.
Thank you scubadada. Porcupine fish was quite friendly. The south end of the reef is usually a great spot for horse eye jacks.

Thanks for sharing...very nice as usual.....was the ocean rough down there like up here in Broward?

Thanks for sharing...very nice as usual.....was the ocean rough down there like up here in Broward?
Thank you iamrushman. Not too bad here 1-3 feet.

You guys and that Marbled Grouper are just too much!
Yes, it's been interesting to see them consistently (species is listed as "Rare" and "secretive", also adults usually found in deeper water), a few have been around for a couple of years now. This one is the biggest one, and seems to have taken over the lair where the Goliath groupers usually hang out.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom