Perdix, even more amazing features

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Predator and Heinrichs Weikamp computers also do this.

Did you know on your Shearwater computers that you can apply your name and phone number/e-mail to the start up screen so everyone will know it's yours?

Using bluetooth from your Shearwater desktop, click on Dive Computer from the top row.
Now click on Update Start Up Text from the drop down list.
Add your information on the two lines.
On your dive computer, go to Dive Log--Upload Log and press Upload.
Now click start.
You will have to reboot the dive computer and when started again, your information is on the front screen.

They have great product support, so if you have any trouble, send them an e-mail and they will help you.
You've got to have the current firmware installed on your dive computer. To initialize the bluetooth on the dive computer, just go to Dive Log--Upload Log.
that's fine
i dit it 4 years ago on my OSTC :)

I had completely forgotten this feature, thanks a lot for reminding us of its existence. I've just updated my startup screen.

that's fine
i dit it 4 years ago on my OSTC :)

Did you want a cookie or something? Shearwater computers have been able to do this for a long time too, OP is just excited that he found out about it.

Did you want a cookie or something? Shearwater computers have been able to do this for a long time too, OP is just excited that he found out about it.

Hey, I'm a girl!. I am excited because I was never able to get any of my scubapro computers to hook up to my mac. The heck with a cookie, I have a brownie for both of you

Sorry Bratface, was unaware of your gender. You should be excited, learning about new, useful features is always good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom