Perdix, even more amazing features

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's been a feature for quite a while. Very useful. I have my name and e-mail address.

Did you know on your Shearwater computers that you can apply your name and phone number/e-mail to the start up screen so everyone will know it's your?.......
Nothing new here. I had my name (and logo) in my Galileo since almost 10 years ago :cool:

That I didn't know, cheers, I'll load that info, might be useful one day should something happen, but hopefully not. That's a bit dark, sorry.

I didn't mean for the dark side, I'm thinking of people who leave their gear behind on the dive boat.

Yes Sir!

All is well. I was in the desert for a few months, so I was off the diving grid for awhile.

I'm headed out to dive right now. :)

Awesome, have a great dive, I was out on Friday and conditions were the best they've been for about 6 months, viz was around 10, a little cool at 14 degrees. We gotta try and meet up for a dive one day soon. Take care Mitch.

I'm trying to head up to Numazu in May.
I'll let you know once I have solid plans.

Back
Top Bottom