Perdix AI Depth Sensor Location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK1992

Registered
Reaction score
As titled, I've been through the manual but found nothing about where the depth sensor of the Perdix AI is. Does someone know?

As titled, I've been through the manual but found nothing about where the depth sensor of the Perdix AI is. Does someone know?
Curious why you want to know. ??

Don't know the answer but I've found you can blow about 4ft pressure orally and dive computer will register. A mirror is helpful in case the sensor is in the back. Might be a practical method to find out. I'm also curious why you're interested.

Probably here:

SRI-PERDIX_2.jpg

But don't go around blowing compressed air or HP water into the holes. You might damage the sensor :)

Hi Mark1992 and Pao,

The depth sensor is as shown below. Like Pao mentioned, don't blow compressed air or water jets into the sensor area. Also, do not poke sharp instruments into the depth sensor area.

We do see occasional failure due to aggressive cleaning, most likely compressed air.

upload_2017-12-28_15-57-16.png

Best regards,
Tyler Coen
Shearwater Research

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom