Pepper Park Tuesday 7/15/08!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Faris427

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I will be driving down from Orlando to dive here next Tuesday (of course this is all weather permitting). Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up and car pool down or meet us there. I have not dove the park before, but I read up about some dives in the area, and it sounds like a good one. I also called a dive shop in the area to ask about it and he agreed that it was a great dive.

Let me know so we can work out the details :D

-Jeremy

Anyone down that way know if it is good to dive there tomorrow? I have been hooked up with some good information about the buoy site and wave periods/water temps, but I really am not the best at making heads and tails of it i.e. is it a bad day to dive/viz is gonna be bad/its not safe to be diving.

Soooo, before my wife and I drive down to see nothing or get ourselves into something that isnt kosher....anyone help?

thanks again,
Jeremy

A friend that just came back from Cocoa Beach said they were surfing head-high waves all weekend generated by Bertha so my guess is the water will be a bit "milky" for at least a week or so.
This weather buoy off Canaveral might help you decide: NDBC - Station 41009

Last edited:
If you go please post a report. I would like to know.

The wife and I decided to play it safe and just dive a spring today, hopefully we can make our way down to the park soon enough.

Thanks for the help

-Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom