People diving in BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nessum:
Part of the problem with those folks is that they left Vancouver for warmer waters (or Europe, etc).

I know (I think I know) that Mark is still gone. But what about others like Andrea, BCSean, GChapman, ...

nessum:
Some have returned to the province, but not returned to the local dive life.

Huh? What? I don't understand what you are saying. I can read the words but they just don't make sense. :D

Bill.

I know, it's tragic isn't it?

To confuse you even further, Mark has been back for months, but has only done a handful of dives that I know of. (*sigh*)

nessum:
I know, it's tragic isn't it?

To confuse you even further, Mark has been back for months, but has only done a handful of dives that I know of. (*sigh*)

My first response was "What?". But then I thought about how that thing called "life" can force one to prioritize. Hopefully he'll keep diving.

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
I know (I think I know) that Mark is still gone. But what about others like Andrea, BCSean, GChapman, ...

Andrea and BCSean are definitely still around... and diving... they'll never give it up :wink: They're probably just to busy to have much time to post. Perhaps send them a PM sometime?

JeffG:
You guys spend too much time smoking dope.

Ever dove the saskatchewan?

Ever dove the saskatchewan on weed?
(That's a half baked reference for those of you who are currently thinking that I dive high)

I've met a few divers who are anti social and elitist, but they're really the exception to the rule. Most of the peopleI meet while out diving are pretty cool and often up for going for a dive. I think the impression that the divers here are snobish is probably the same thing that happens when tourists give impressions of the rest of their country. You really only notice the butt pirates. Of course, it could also be that you're confusing the dive population with the general population of vancouver - not the most social of all people.
As for posting on the board, why post when you can go to a shop and talk to someone?

Maybe we just prefer to actually dive in our beautiful waters as opposed to spending time on the internet talking about it. :D

I think we actually have a pretty cool dive community going on around here.

creamofwheat:
Maybe we just prefer to actually dive in our beautiful waters as opposed to spending time on the internet talking about it. :D
There you are again...smoking that dope.

creamofwheat:
Um...I don't smoke pot.
shrooms then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom