Pelham,Al. 12/09/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So diving is looking good for Saturday December 9th. The current extended forecast is:
Saturday:
Mainly sunny. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 20s.

spacer_trans.gif
51°F

29°F

It will be chilly in the A.M., But warms slightly. No mention of wind at this time.
I just thought we needed a new Pelham thread, as the other requires lots of scrolling.
I am currently planning on being there at opening. Who is with me?

I plan on being there when they open and staying till close.
From the old thread, a few others may join us as well. The more the Merrier!

Clay - Good idea on the fresh thread.
Maybe I'll catch ya at the Dive Sports party later tommorrow afternoon.

Actually... maybe :) Depends on how quick I can get in and out the car dealership :p

Does anyone have a current water temp?
Trying to talk my buds to come out Sat already told em the air temp that seemed to discourage em :dropmouth so I was hoping to be able to tell them the water temp was still in the Low 70's
Take care Jamie

Ummm, It won't be quite that warm...

It was 62F two weeks ago on 11/25.
I expect it will have dropped a couple more degrees. Probably around 58F.

Oh, shoot fire.
Heck.
Darn.
The Lovely Young Kat & I will be headed for Cozumel that day and have to miss it.
Y'all have fun now, y'hear?
Maybe later.
Rick :D

Got room for one more? I never dove at Blue Water before I would like to join you all this Saturday. I got some new equipment I'd like to check out.

You are more then welcome to join us. Corallinedream will also be testing some new gear so you will fit right in.

Unable to get a kitchen pass, so I'm out for the 9th. I have to do some painting. Of course if anyone would like to come over and help out your more than welcome. Besides, painting will be so much more fun than diving. Really, really it will...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom