pcola dive ops nov?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LanceLisenby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Are any or should I say which dive ops are still running and how far into winter do they run?
Also, having never dove the gulf in winter, what are 'average' conditions?

Check www. niuhidivecharters.com. Capt Rob will run trips year round. Conditions very. The cold temps bring better visibility but surface conditions can be rough, even rough enough to cancel trips.

Lance, along with myself (Gary's Gulf Diver - Home page) you have Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany , Pensacola SCUBA Diving Charter Boat Dive the USS Oriskany Spearfishing Artificial Reef , Due South Custom Charters Pensacola, Florida (850) 565-7247 , these are 6 pk dive charters that will run with up to 6 divers pretty much any time the weather permits, then you have the H2o Below Charter Boat H2O Below - Dive The USS Oriskany in Pensacola, Florida that's a multi passenger up to 16 I believe and Down Under Dive Shop > Home in Gulf Shores that carry's around 24 Divers.

Hi Lance,
Dr Dive does run year round, along with the other excellent operators AlGulfDiver and Dive a holic mentioned. We all run when we have enough folks to go, each operator has his own minimum. Temps will drop gradually over the winter season, upper 60s right now, dropping to mid to lower 60s later. The reverse thermocline is an interesting feature, as the surface cools more quickly than the water at depth.
WetCell, Call me, or one of the other operators and we'll get you set up for the 19th.

Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany
drdive@drdive.com
850-932-6602
617-943-5553

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom