PCDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just read where Panama City Dive Center has new owners. Anyone know where Mike went? Also, can anyone speak to the service with the new owners? My instructor recommended Mike and PCDC for my upcoming trip to Panama City Beach. I guess he didn't realize there was a change of ownership.

I just read where Panama City Dive Center has new owners. Anyone know where Mike went? Also, can anyone speak to the service with the new owners? My instructor recommended Mike and PCDC for my upcoming trip to Panama City Beach. I guess he didn't realize there was a change of ownership.
Here is a little write up that the local paper had on the changeover.
Dive Center owners hand over the reins after 35 years

We had a group of students that we took down two weekends ago and dove with them. Almost all the same day in and day out crew as far as the boats. "Choppy" was overseeing the boats and I had a chance to speak with him while waiting for our boat to get to the dock. (we had the afternoon dives) He seems like a really nice guy and the operation seems to be in good hands. He use to actually work for them so he is not exactly "new".
Because our dive shop goes down so often, we know a number of the other dive operators in the area and I heard not one bad word from any of them about the new owners (and I asked). I wouldn't have any reservations about going through them or any of the other operators in PCB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom